Add Your Card to Your Quicken Account
When you add your new Quicken World Mastercard to your Quicken account you will enjoy fast and timely transaction downloads.1
Plus, receive customized transaction alerts in your Quicken Mobile app,2 including pending transactions to track your spending and manage your budget.
To get started you'll need two pieces of information:
- 1. Quicken Card Access ID – Register and log in to quickencard.com/login to access your ID. It’s located in the upper right-hand corner of the home screen.
- 2. Quicken Card Access Password – Your password will arrive in a separate mailer shortly after you receive your card. Be sure to keep it in a safe place after you have connected your card to your Quicken Account.
Once you have both pieces of information, open your Quicken desktop application and add your new Quicken World Mastercard. If you don't have Quicken you will need to purchase a Membership and then download and install Quicken on to your computer.
- At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button. In Quicken 2016, click Add an Account at the bottom of the Account Bar
- Search for “Quicken Credit Card—U.S. Bank” under Add Credit Card Account
- Enter your Quicken Card Access ID and Quicken Card Access Password of your Credit Card Account for your first time set up.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to maximize all your card has to offer, including setting up Quicken Mobile Alerts and more