Frequent Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the Quicken® World Mastercard® program. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How To Apply
To get started, first log into your Quicken account and you will be forwarded to the online application.
Please call 800-947-1444 and choose option 1 for the status of an application. For your security, you will be required to enter your social security number to locate your application. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate.
In most cases, when applying online you will receive the status of your application immediately. If you’re approved, your card will arrive in 7-10 business days. Length of time varies depending on individual credit status, address verification and card processing time.
How to add your Quicken World Mastercard to Quicken
There are two ways.
- Log into quickencard.com with your personal ID and password. In the upper right hand corner you will find your Quicken Card Access ID. See red box below.
- Going to the Services tab, select Transaction Data Sharing. By clicking this tab, your Quicken Card Access ID will be highlighted on the bottom left.
Please use your Quicken Card Access password you received in the mail as your first time password. Store this number in a safe place for future use.
- At the top of the Account Bar, click the + (plus sign) button. In Quicken 2016, click Add an Account at the bottom of the Account Bar
- Search for “Quicken Credit Card—U.S. Bank” under Add Credit Card Account
- Click Continue to add your Quicken Card Access ID and Password
- On first-time use, you will be prompted to change your Quicken Card Access Password
Please go to quicken.com/support.
No. You will have to create a new username and password for logging into quickencard.com/login.
Visit our Quicken World Mastercard rewards page to learn more.
No. There is no cap on points earned.
You can view your earned rewards points by logging into Online Account Access.
Yes. Points awarded but not redeemed will expire 5 years from the date the points were awarded to your account on December 31st of the expiration year.
You can redeem your rewards points at quickencard.com/login, then click on “Rewards”. From the Rewards home page you can explore available rewards and redeem your points.
Yes. Because you earn points for purchases, the points you earned for a purchase you return will be subtracted from your point total. Please see your Quicken World Mastercard Terms and Conditions for more details.
Basic Card Facts
Yes. You can use your Quicken World Mastercard with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for cash advances at ATMs that accept Mastercard. Cash advances do not earn rewards points. You will incur a fee. Please see your Quicken World Mastercard Terms and Conditions for more details.
The APR is competitive for credit cards that offer rewards. Keep in mind that you pay no interest on purchases if you pay your bill in full by the payment due date each month.
No, you save money by paying no annual fee.
You can access your Quicken World Mastercard account from any internet-enabled device.